what am i doing now?
i am currently in mannheim (germany) working full-time and focusing on the following projects & activities (last updated 08.10.2017):
- running two bachelor degree programs at the popakademie baden-württemberg
- head of the library at the popakademie baden-württemberg
i have very limited resources for other projects.
current research & teaching projects
- history of film music
- popular music history survey
- eurovision song contest in the post-soviet area
- fieldwork methodology
current publication projects
- a co-authored book on popular music in the current Russia-Ukraine conflict – writing stage
- an edited book project on popular music in Germany – writing stage
- an article on the world music degree program and transculturality – editing stage
- an article on russian popular music and religion – waiting for proofs
at the moment i am not accepting any more publication projects.
- parenting 😉
- teaching myself 5-string banjo
- teaching myself cajon basics
- photography (and some dark room dabbling)
(page inspired by sivers.org/nowff and chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/the-now-page-movement/61412)